Monday, December 20, 2010

my son's birthday

Well since it is after midnight it is the 21st of December and 29 years ago I had my son at 10:45 pm.  He was my Christmas present that year and I have never had a Christmas present any better.   He came home on Christmas eve and has been a joy in my life ever since.  He has no idea how much I Love him , admire him, am so proud of him and just basically adore him.   He has grown into a fine man and is just an all around good person. I am blogging this for posterity sake ,so he will always have it and know just what I think of him.  He was about 2-3 years old and for some reason I was upset and crying one day, as we mom's do sometimes,  and he went into the bathroom and got the little dixie cup and filled it with water and brought it to me and said " here mom drink this , it will make you feel better".   Well it was just water but it did make me feel better. His little face and the look in his eyes just cheered me right up.   He has never liked it when I was mad at him and would not talk to him and he was never embarrassed to say "I love you"   when I dropped him at work before he could drive himself.   So. I want him to know he still can make me feel better when I am down,  just by talking to me.   Chad , I love you and always will and don't care how many people read this and know it....

No comments:

Post a Comment